7000 E Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Have them brush olive oil on the Bianca pizza to give it some proper flavor.
- Pizzas good. Watch out for upsells. Nothing free here.
- Great service!!! Food is amazing!!
- Pizza is a dough-y thin crust, not crispy.
- they have the best 4 cheese pizza!
- Very pleasantly surprised with this place. Went for an early lunch and had a selection smoked salmon omelet. The chef even came by and made recommendations. Really can't wait to go back!
- Owner is great! Very helpful & friendly. Pinot Noir from France "Pinossimo" is fantastic!
- Even bread here has a price. It's good, like just about anything on the menu, just expect to pay $2.50 for it.
- Yummy chocolate mousse n ceviche. Bread is the best in the area.
- Food was decent but overpriced. Went for pizza but they weren't serving it today for some reason. Server wasn't very friendly either.
- Smoked Salmon and Penne...Unreal!!
- The lunch special is awesome. Half sandwich, salad and soup--delish!
- I love everything about this resturant and the food! Specially the Nicoise salad just to die for!!! Also try the Four Cheese Pizza, I promise you have never eaten such yummy pizza in your life ;-)
- Faves here are : calabria pizza, arugla and proscuitto pizza, casear salad with chicken,pasta de la pastor ask for it, not on menu but amazing!!! I like their cappuccino as well.
- Procuitto was more like Canadian Bacon....