No. 37, Lane 550 Shaanxi S Rd (Jiashan Market)
+86 21 3368 9529
- No wifi here, had to leave and cancel our order. What is this 1990?
- Expensive but very authentic Malaysian food, Especially otak otak
- Well, i follow the advices, the mojito is close to water with mint leaves, the randang is not bad, the satay is too crunchy, nothing worth malaysian cuisine! The interior.... just empty!
- Fried tofu with strong beans and shrimps is nice, though the flavor is quite simple. Same for the laksa. Good service, cool atmosphere.
- Ask for their sambal hot sauce. Also try the mojitos. New wifi password is sambalsh.
- Great food! Try the Satay and Otar
- Another outdoor weekend brunch spot in town!!!!
- Park by the road side at Jia Shan Road as there is no parking at Shanxi Nan Road then walk into the small alley at 550
- its very nice cozy place with a nice terrace and lovely people and food is good. love the fried rice
- Authentic malaysian food. Love the beef rendang, roti canai and squid curry. Crab was a bit disappointing.
- Avoid the finger food + drink promo. Not worth it.
- Decent Saicaf coffee
- Get the beef satay, mango rolls and papaya salad. YUM! Tucked away on a seedy dark alley, but don't let that put you off.
- One of the best places I have eaten in a while. And Wi-Fi!!
- Laksa is a bit spicy. Milk tea is great!
- tasty curry.
- Nice out door seating and cosy is inside! Good Malaysian food ! The fresh mango rolls where delicious
- Giving Tastes Good - visit www.chifanforcharity.org
- Today's Special is RMB45 only - for Nasi Lemak