Cafe Rio Mexican Grill
- get a frequent dinner card...get a free meal after 10
- Quick preparation to order, fresh ingredients, great staff who exhibit energy and willingness to serve you. Reasonably priced, quality food, and great horchata.
- Disappointing is an understatement. Staff lacks motivation and communication. Clear lack of leadership on line. Waited 15 min. For them to brew tea. There is a hiring sign. All of them need to go!
- This place is disgusting. The food was gross, the tables weren't clean, it's very loud and cold.
- The sweet pork. Always the sweet pork.
- The mild green sauce is yummy!
- Fatal, no he conocido peor restaurante mexicano, malsimo es poco. The worst Mexican restaurant, aghh!
- Tamale Thursday! Yummmmy! $6.50 with drink!
- Get the tostada with no tortilla strips and no sour cream. Cheap, tasty, and lower fat!
- Really need to optimize their service line procedures. Every time I've been there has been obvious confusion about which customer ordered which dish.
- Always enchilada style. Worth the extra dollar. Pork is the best!
- Try out the Daily Specials! There's a tasty different one every day.