Cafe Rio Mexican Grill
Mexican, Burritos, Salad
- Get the pork nachos and ask for queso sauce on top!!
- Can't ever get orders right and always out of steak.
- Love the tostada with flour tortilla! Smaller than the salad and just right!
- Always eat the burrito she'll at the end of the salad. The best part.
- Try the pork salad, chips and queso, or the chicken burrito smothered in mild sauce.
- Bring the mint limeaide home & put some vodka in it!
- The green sauce is the only vegan sauce for your rice and bean burrito.
- Don't drink the water
- Fan of the Wednesday Special, the tostada! Make sure to get the flour tortilla instead of the hard shell.
- Love the convenience of phone orders for picking up lunch for the staff
- Monday specials are the chile relleno. Make a point of trying them if you haven't yet. AMAZING!
- Love the tortilla soup
- Coconut Shrimp tacos on Tuesdays are de-lish!
- Their burritos are huge and delicious.
- Nice place for a vegan burrito when in a pinch.
- Burritos, salads, quesadillas, nachos
- Salmon Tacoa
- Salmon Tacos, w/black beans and rice.... I know but this is what I love the most here
- By far the busiest cafe rio. There is always a line to the door regardless of the time. Normal wait at this place is 30+ min
- Ask for chips instead of rice then you have something to eat the beans with!