- get yelled at in line!
- Seriously, most go for the pork burrito. That's delicious, but we had the shrimp taco last time - game changer!
- Kids under 6 eat free and I love love the salmon tacos
- Pork salads have TONS of calories, fatties! ;)
- Make sure your order is right. Gesh.
- Yyunjkjjggffssacyynb vbnn@
- Pull pork salad
- Pork nachos with black beans. Life. Changed.
- Good food though the employees are very rude.. First time here and they weren't very welcoming to explaining how it worked.
- Wow, worst and slowest service I have received ever from a Cafe Rio. Lots of crew, more interested in talking to each other than helping. Got more water than beans on my salad. Won't be back.
- Pork salad. The end.
- This place gets expensive as everything costs extra. Lunch for 2 was $31. Skip it.
- Ask to get the sweet pork tostada on a soft taco!
- Me gusta. I like my tortillas thick and my steak seasoned. This place will treat your tummy right. Consistently delish.
- The Southwest Tea tastes like liquid flowers. The Mint Tea tastes like garbage water. It's all about the Strawberry Lemonade.
- If you're taking it to go, call in your order! Why wait in line for half an hour when you can be in and out in two minutes?
- Chicken breast burrito, black beans, green sauce, served Enchilada style will always get me through fast Sunday.
- To go line wait is over an hour. Go somewhere else.
- Barbacoa burrito all the way
- For something simple, try the chicken taco w/Pico. For something decadent, get the chips and queso or chips and guac. MMMMmmmm.