Food Court, Café, American
- They got mad shit here.
- When you absolutely can't decide what you want to eat, or who you're with has different taste. - Korean, burgers, salads, pastas. The choices are almost infinite.
- An infinite variety of food choices.
- Wireless password is the phone number
- Watch it.. They got their NYC restaurant rating, and it was a C!!
- The Teriyaki station is everything... Wait no the salad... Wait no, choices, choices!
- This place is insane they are so hostile about everything!!
- This place has the meanest people working behind the grill. Never coming back.
- I love to get breakfast, fast and hot:)))
- Has everything in one stop
- My boss told me about this place love the fresh buffet and the jazz music in the background.
- Easy stop out of NY Penn Station for a quick meal.
- They have a decent variety of food, you can go to the self serve tables or have it made fresh!! Sometimes they have a band playing which can be a little off putting b/c it can be loud.
- Breakfast grill is great. So is the chicken fingers and fries lunch combo.
- The jerk chicken is back to it's regular spicy glory. Heard they had to mild them down because someone complained a couple months back they were too spicy. Eff that! Hot is the way to go.
- They have outlets so I can charge while eating
- Good people watching and many options for lunch!
- Build your own pasta for $7.45 is the bomb. I got penne with meatballs, chicken, broccoli and green peppers with vodka sauce. Its delicious!
- I remember why I stopped eating here. Each time it's been less than stellar and I didn't think you could go wrong with a panini but shredded chicken pieces with globules isn't my idea of good food!!
- This place has the BEST fried chicken. I got a ton of it for less than a dollar.