39-45 Shaftesbury Avenue
London, Greater London W1D 6LA
- The Monico 75 is faaaabulous
- Classic Martini bar by Bway shows
- The bread and butter here is delicious
- Great set menu for lunch. Good price to quality ratio
- Great place for pre or post theatre dinner. Small plates if a "full" dinner isn't what you want
- Calamari, mussels
- Mussels + Chardonnay. Crab Ravioli if you also wanna get high.
- Very good bistro, mix of food and the staff were very good. Definitely good pre or post theatre.
- Fantastic service here from friendly staff. Calamari fritti had perfectly crisped panko crumb, plaice with beurre noisette was delicious and nutty. Ostentatious, dark setting with wood panelling.
- Not an Italian restaurant. A French restaurant. Obviously. Food is good, service is London. Decent place.
- An Italian restaurant. Was recommended by a resident. The service was amazing but didn't like the food at all.