Cafe Lou Lou
American, Cajun / Creole
- Always order it spicy, in either location. You can't go wrong. It's awesome!
- Shrimp and grits here take me home to Charleston.
- Whatever you do, dont leave without getting the bread pudding!
- Lots of good GF options! Love the hummus!
- jambalaya was bland. Boxed noodles and seafood almost destroyed my experience here. That was until I tasted the fantastic meatballs in the calzone. Warning: one calzone can feed 2-3 people.
- Great food. Trust the staff they know what's awesome!
- Best pizza in Louisville and the pasta is divine! Cajun Italian, ya can't go wrong!
- Bartender and entire staff are so genuine and nice! One of them even helped change a flat tire on my car.... Be sure to ask to be a part of the local restaurant rewards program! Blackened Tilapia: A+
- Don't get the shwarma wrap (sorry, spelling?) unless you want something super SUPER spicey! I know a lot if people like that but I couldn't eat it. :-(
- If you want to cry, try the jambalaya with spice. They don't kid around. (The jambalaya was delicious) and if it's too spicy, they will kindly replace it for you.
- Try the Cajun Crisp
- Try the Spinach And Artichoke Wrap
- It's a Po Boy weekend Nov 16-18.
- Pork sandwich is legit, pizzas are awesome, good beer selection, score.
- All I'm going to say is Shrimp and Grits!!
- Pasta carbonara is perfection. Creamy, savory and the small portion is perfect to not leave you overfull
- "A funky little cafe with a wide-ranging menu tinged with Mediterranean flavors."
- Very crisp Coca Cola Classic.
- Stuffed mushroom special tonight I awesome and should be on the menu!
- Try the Jambalaya pasta - it's a bit on the spicy side. Also, the small bowl is just right for a meal.