508 S Western Ave (at 5th St)
Los Angeles, CA 90020
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Strange and Trippy Cafe!
- A complete hole in the wall...or should I say, a complete Boat in the wall.
- A big boat in the middle of Koreatown? lol Love the Titanic theme and their green tea smoothie.
- The private rooms in the back are great for group (or solo, if you come before it's busy) studying.
- Opened in 2007, this Titanic-themed Korean restaurant is shaped like a giant boat. It is amazing!
- Probably not the best shaved ice out there but certainly the most bizarre, interesting restaurant experience I've ever been to. The whole place is an eerie homage to Titanic...
- Our dogs were welcomed on the outside deck!
- if you get a drink and dessert menu, there is a separate food menu
- Have some plum tea, but drink it while it's hot-- once it gets cold it reverts to near-solid form!
- Their sweet peach tea is delicious and you can request service anytime with a convenient button!