105a Edgware Rd
Paddington, Greater London W2 2HX
+44 20 7402 2072
- Warning: This food will DRIP on your clothes if you are not careful, and you don't want to look a Douchebag! Keep the McQueen dress / Nike hi tops / Louis loafers out of harms way :-)
- Lamb shawarma or hot potato sandwich
- The Lamb Shawarma ACTUALLY tastes of lamb. Never happened before. Delicious!
- Best Shawarma in town
- A bit overstated in my opinion.
- Tried the Lamb shawarma, chicken shawarma and falafel sandwich. Don't over order like we did, this is a no-nonsense sandwich, little bit of tomato and lettuce, and full of meat.
- I've been seeing quite long Queuing for this venue and when I finally tried it last night it wasn't that great, in fact the other place "marrosh" serves a better shawarma.
- Where you can enjoy the best Shawarma!! Felt like that 'im still in Kuwait, there is only one missing there --Farowla Ice cream (Ice cream with fresh fruits at the bottom)
- Best kebab ever..seriously..extra garlic sauce plsss
- Some damn good kebab!
- Best shawarma in London
- Some call it the best shawarma in town.
- Best shawarma in London worth the waiting line
- Tried the chicken shawarma, it was good but a bit oily for my taste.
- Shuwarma lamb with chili souce.. is the bestbever shuwarma I had ... 06.04.2017
- The worst shawarma experience at all. The chicken is very oily and the lamb tastes like fat. I would go for a Tesco cheese toasty rather than this place. Never ever come to this place.
- I'd go for the batata sandwich. TOO GOOD! Too spicy so ask them to go easy on the chili. Lamb shawarma was good just not that good! Huge sandwich portion, good for two. Gets really packed at night.
- A shawarma
- Mutton shawarma. Best I've ever eaten in my life.