Deli / Bodega
115 W 23rd St (at 6th Ave)
New York, NY 10011
- Such sweet staff work here! They serve the best breakfast sandwiches in town AND they will remember your order the next time you stop in = )
- I've been coming here over 3 yrs and nothing but amazing service. They get it done and listen to your demands if you have a custom sandwich etc. Cooks rock and cashiers are super nice.
- Giant sandwiches on hero for $8 what more do you need in a deli
- Good Sammie's.
- They have a great Italian sub here. Also super fast and awesome service.
- Awesome custom sandwiches and super friendly staff!
- Very friendly and maria is the bomb!!!!
- Love this place!!!
- When it comes to service they are sweet and on point ....
- Veggies on the juice bar were fresh and tasted great!
- Shockingly good burger and fries for a deli
- So friendly!
- Best breakfast sandwiches ever. Cheese is always super melty. Price goes up by a dollar at 11am so go early.
- Maria is awsome!!! Great deli over all!!
- 10% off if u work in the area sweet
- New deli, with classic offerings. Buy the roses. They last nearly a week.