Cafe de France
$ $ $
110 E Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Chicken cordon-blue is to die for. Pair with a nice french white wine and people watch from up on the patio.
- Great authentic French food!
- Best restaurant on the strip! :-)
- Amazing, delicious, award-winning bouillabaisse.
- OOHLaLa...Tres Magnific!
- Steak is small
- $1.00 creme brule and espressos
- Now called Carpe Diem.
- sword of on the pricy side but well worth it
- Unbelievably delicious salmon and Brie sandwich!! Watch for news soon on new outdoor dining, late night menu and more!
- Make sure you park with the Valet by the corner for $5 because the valet by the railroad crossing is a rip-off at $w0 and they won't accept a restaurant receipt!
- $1 mimosas with lunch!
- The Mosel Riesling was excellent as was the meal, dessert & coffee. We'll b back. Loved the $29 dinner special
- Nice waitors good prices. Bad music
- Nice atmosphere but leave your watch at home.....service was slowwwwwww.
- Don't order wine by the glass. Stingy pours.