Cafe On The Corner
Cajun / Creole
826 Scenic Hwy
Lookout Mountain, TN 37350
- The Grilled Vegetable Sandwich was awesome and I never get vegetable sandwiches! This place has great atmosphere too. Really enjoyed sitting by the fireplace.
- Smells like eggs- try the special deviled eggs.
- What a great place. I started with the collard greens and sausage spring rolls. Very nice. Next, shrimp and sausage grits. The grits were creamy and delightful and outstanding. Byob but liq str nxt dr
- Love cafe on the corner
- Is now reopened and I like the Shrimp and Grits.
- Great food but closed due to fire right now. Rebuilding in the same spot.
- No side salads... Lame
- Good atmosphere, good service, ok food. Special pulled pork sandwich needed more meat and bbq sauce. Kitchen slow
- Cafe mac n cheese is amazing
- Try not to sit next to the kitchen area unless you like to hear the staffs' conversations. Shrimp and Grits were great.
- Service was a little slow and appetizer was cold. However, the entr