- Its right on the strip in the middle of the all the gay bars. Open 24 hours a day, so you can get your Migas anytime! I havent eaten anything else there in 5 years! Levi, The A-List: Dallas
- Have a furry friend? Perfect dog friendly patio.
- Chicken crepes - YUMMILICIOUS!!! Bunny? SERVERLICIOUS :o)
- Amazing pumpkin pancakes
- Best people-watching Cafe Brazil.
- Everyone must eat at Cafe Brazil at least once.
- Their WiFi is Spotty - Takes forever to connect :-/ Good Blueberry Scones tho...
- Nothing Brazilian about it, from the food to employees it's all Mexican, disappointing and offensive
- love the cherizon nachoes
- Service sucks.
- French Toast coffee. Mmmmmmmmm.
- Mexican omelet is spicy and delicious!
- I love their French toast! And spinach salad!
- Food was alright, staff isn't attentive.
- Cafe Brazil is fantastic! It has the best fruit crepes ever! My boyfriend adores their coffee and the fact that they are open 24hrs is GREAT!
- Things get really hectic so servers dont always listen unfortunately. Oh! And try the Brazil Renello Crepe!!!
- They have the best biscuit I've ever had. Try one instead of their bread!
- Ask for powdered sugar on your sweet potatoes!
- Try the Holiday Blend coffee, so good!
- One of the best grilled cheese sandwiches I've ever had!!