600 Decatur St
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Wonderful beignets!! Delicious!!
- The beignets and the coffee are much better here than Cafe du Monde. There is food on the menu and different pastries. There is also a full bar but it is a family place. Plus, there is live Jazz.
- Great bignets, much better than cafe du Monde! The hot drinks are average though. They also had live music!
- Best beignets in the city!!!
- Their beignets are way better than cafe du monde
- Beignets with a bar and great atmosphere with live music.
- Beignets are classic!
- This was my favorite beignet in New Orleans. Plus, they didnt have crazy lines and its a lot nice in here then cafe du monde.
- How can you not stop and get French donuts with coffee thats all they have on the menu but they are quick and fresh made locally !!
- I like the location on bourbon the best - but whichever you stop into, the beignets are bomb
- Dark coffee best choice! Beignettes here are simply perfect although you better wear white!
- Musica en vivo. Buen ambiente
- Musica en vivo
- They have ample space, live music, good atmosphere and booze. They dont beat du monde though.
- Beignets live music
- Beignets are tasty, but their cajun hashbrown breakfast is average and overpriced. Great ambiance with live music is destroyed by paper cups, plates and cutlery. Coffee is overly bitter.
- Compared to Cafe du Monde- Cafe Beignet is better! Better atmosphere, better music, better service, and the beignets are definitely better here! Also, no crazy line! That has to be the best part!
- Good beignets! Touristy but cute. Nice building. Jazz band was an awesome touch!
- sorry but chewy dough overfried in old oil. skip this tourist trap and go to lorettas inside the french market!!!!!!
- The beignets are decent, very similar to cafe du monde. Though I think their drinks are way over priced.