- service and food suck!
- This place is HORRIBLE. Slow waiters and the saddest imitation Mexican food in the city. I wouldn't send my worst enemy here. Completely, utterly repulsed.
- Great gay staff! Just as much fun as the montrose location.
- I always receive the best service and food try the new beef fajitas .. melt in your mouth
- Great food and service! Try the margaritas they are awesome!
- Crappy food and service.
- Love seafood enchiladas. I had great service during lunch.
- Excellent service and the ribs and fajitas were delectible
- Perfect Margarita Time!
- Get your pre-movie margarita buzz on. Skip the food.
- Strawberry Patron Margaritas are the bomb!
- I love the shrimp brochette! Grilled perfectly! Not a fan of the tortillas or chips, however. Good service.
- Check in on foursquare and receive 10% off your bill. Check in 3 times and receive FREE appetizer.
- Awesome Spinach Enchladas.
- Awesome service. Tuesday specials are fantastic. One of my favorite places in town.
- It will do if you're not near the Westheimer location and must have Cafe Adobe. otherwise, meh...
- Banana Rita's are the shiznit!
- Great Friends, Great MARGARITA'S. And Great Food. OUTRAGEOUS!!!
- Food is great!!! Service is FAST!
- Bravo chicken is the best! It beat my all time favorite beef fajita enchiladas!