- Turkish Restaurant of DC!!! We love Yeni Raki:) Turkler ugramadan gecmeyin;)
- Happy hour is great. 3-6pm half off beer and pizzas and wine $5/glass.
- Awesome waitstaff -- When I forgot my cell phone, our server chased the bus we were on for at least 4 blocks until he got my attention!
- Happy hour half off pizzas is a great deal. Service and the pizzas can be inconsistent, but usually pretty good. Great patios both in front and in back.
- Btn trk yemekleri ok gzel tavsiye ederim
- Great for a weekday to work with a hookah in a quiet environment
- Kabobs and pides!
- Their falafel sandwich is amazing!! One of my favorite
- Great lunch spot. My partner had the swordfish sandwich and I had the sliced lamb sandwich. It was amazing.
- No kids menu. No kids cups.
- Mediterranean cuisine is not usually my favorite, but this place changed that. Try the Adana.
- Terrible service.
- Don't go by yourself. Won't let you sit outside!
- Service on Wednesday is terrible.
- This place sucks. The service is horrible, the hummus is mediocre, and when it's not crowded, the kitchen is still too busy to keep up.
- Great outdoor seating.
- Gluten free menu items.