Café, Coffee Shop, Cuban
- There's nothing like a shot or ten of Cuban coffee at Versailles. Cuban sandwiches and lots of clamor en Espaol. And, if the line's too long at one, there are two others.
- Try the guava and cheese Pastelito even better con cortadito.
- Across from gate D20
- Believe it. Cheap and wonderful
- Grilled cuban sandwich will keep you going for hours.
- I hope you speak Spanish....no English here.
- El mejor caf cubano y unas deliciosas empanadas en el Aeropuerto Internacional de Miami
- A must 'coffee stop' before you go home.
- The Cuban sandwich really is famous... in my stomach
- They don't provide condiments unless you ask (and it's just packets). Need ketchup or mustard? Easier to walk over to Nathan's and get it from the dispensers.
- Free ice water! Fill your water bottle here.
- One of the best places around the terminal to grab a sandwich for the plane. You can also ask for them heated.
- Bring your empty water bottle to fill up w/ free ice cold water
- Twice as expensive as the Little Havana location.
- Best cuban croquetas in the hole airport... the empanadas suck!
- I dream about the ham croquettes and the tres leches cake from this great airport stop. The Cafe on Calle Ocho is a must on a Miami visit.
- Forget La Carreta!! Cortaditos here are the best!!
- This is your future self!! The jerk chicken wrap is dry and barely has any chicken in it. Dont order it!
- Not as good as the original but provides a good Cuban fix at the airport. Try the empanadas.
- Have a Cuban Espresso, if you can take it