2nd floor Archers Nook (Taft Ave.)
Maynila, City of Manila
- Coziness and a great place to chitchat with friends...
- For non-cheesecake lovers, the Dark Chocolate Cake will make your tastebuds dance.
- I appreciate that the cubicle spaces are sized for different groups. If you're alone, it wouldn't feel so awkward to have so much space to yourself because they have small cubicles too.
- Personally, the aesthetics of the place was better when there were no writings in the tables/walls yets
- Slow food service :/
- It's a really cozy place to be and the coffee is alright!
- Fast wifi! Ha ha
- It's a cozy place to chill but I felt left out because the place got so many nonsense, youthful angst written everywhere! Sayang. :|
- The concept is good but the place is hot! Plus the drinks were expensive but tasted like nothing of the sort. Good side is that there are sockets all over
- Cozy private spaces for you and your friends to catch up, or work and study.
- Vanilla latte
- Please do try their Oreo Shake & Blueberry Smoothie, don't pick those tables with vandalized markings.
- Red Velvet cake!!
- Expensive but worth it.
- When I went their the music they're playing wasn't that great. Still love the ambiance of this place.
- Sweet frapp, too sweet actually. But I love the place and the coffee
- Cozy with excellent service
- This place is awesome.
- View from the inside. Very cozy! Cakes are delicious. Try their Red Velvet cake and New York Cheesecakes! Great place to hangout with your best friends. It's new so it still smells good. Korean style.