Café Plaza at CalPERS
400 Q St (at 4th St)
Sacramento, CA 95811
- Indian food on Thursdays: vindaloo or coconut chicken with yogurt, naan, and chickpeas.
- $3.69 for a very large, made-to-order omlette, as good as any you'll get at a fine brunch anywhere.
- Cheese corn muffins are delicious!
- It's easy to stray from your lo-cal diet here. A few times I have come for a spinach salad & left with a delicious hot entre. Beware of the Grill, Pizza, Cuisines, & Action areas! Scrumptious!
- salad tip-bring heavy ingredients from home and just buy lettuce here
- Don't get the salad bar. It's a rip off!
- Good, cheap food. Open until 2.