Café Liang & mezzanine
- A welcome Innovative concept for what would normally be a "hotel coffee shop". At lunch they have a menu full of attractive dishes that you check off on a list and they bring you small portions
- Great breakfast buffet selection. Fresh juice bar and egg chef.
- Don't try the buffet! Not good service!
- 168 RMB lunch buffet is back, offers one main dish and unlimited seafood, sashimi, dessert etc. (exclude drinks & 15% service fee) The spinning freezer for ice cream is fabulous. The dessert are WOW.
- I just ticked the box on the dinner menu. Actually I checked two. The Hokkien Prawn Mee was excellent. If you had this noodle soup, there is no need for other items as it fills. So the satey was too m
- And check out the wonderful spinning tabletop freezers of gelato and other ice cream desserts like sherbet-in-fruit and chocolate coveted ice cream balls