1 Dali Blvd
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
- I found the portions rather suitable for what this cafe is. My sandwich was tasty and filling. If you are an overweight eater, you may be disappointed. I was not! Mmmmm good!
- The Spanish food is good. People are a bit pretentious but it is a museum after all.
- Great Spanish flavors as well
- Nice place to stop for a glass of wine or a coffee.
- Awesome kids meal
- Don't waste your money here! Nice imported olives & cheese but actual cooking is no big deal and portions are not going to satisfy you.
- The food is so good, I also come on days Im not visiting the museum. (You dont need a ticket to eat at Cafe Gala/enjoy the garden.) The Spanish tortilla, sangria, and pear dessert are my favorites.