American, Hotel Bar
in The Chase Park Plaza (212 N Kingshighway Blvd)
St Louis, MO 63108
- RFT 2012 Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Place to Meet Married Men- Happy Hour during the week from 4pm to 7pm! http://bit.ly/WSnDYW
- Spinach bauguette w/out yogurt sauce is awesome, chipotle salad is the bomb..
- Sit outside on nice days even if the chairs aren't 2 comfy... It's worth it
- Chosen as Best Outdoor Drinking in RFT's Best of St. Louis issue. You have to visit this St. Louis landmark and experience the beauty of the Chase Park Plaza for yourself.
- Great place and cocktails!
- The cafe I bartenders male and female are amazing. Great selection of high end liquors
- Unless ur 30+. Run, run fast and don't look back
- Good food and drinks. Good band. Fun crowd. Great waiters.
- The bistro satisfies serious diners with fresh, seasonal ingredients and exquisitely prepared and presented dishes, all in an atmosphere that is urbane yet relaxed.
- I really really love this place. Service was excellent, deserve the 4 stars. pool patio is the nieces in the city.
- Take a seat in one of the high-backed booths or opt for a pool-adjacent table outside on nice evenings.
- Great place to grab a quick drink. I think the happy hour is an awesome deal.. Very cool. I will definitely return again. I've already gone twice.
- I love this place to pieces! The staff is always accommodating. Fantastic service. Quality sandwiches.
- With the lengthily dessert menu, you can't make a wrong choice. I also recommend the seared tuna appetizer
- Fills up on the weekends. Good music and good drinks.
- The patio is incredibly sexy with warm weather.
- The parsnip fettucini appetizer is delicious. Parsnips cut like pasta, no real pasta in it but a yummy cream sauce and portobello mushrooms.
- Unfortunately terrible service ... I thought it would have improved from my previous times here :(
- Ask for the chocolate chip cookie dessert! Not on the menu.
- Ask Sam for his famous Mojito, tell him Dean sent you!