$ $ $
1032 Robson St. (btwn Thurlow & Burrard)
Vancouver, BC V6E 1A7
- Nutella bannana and strawberry
- Auntie loves the caesars!
- Love the Nutella crepes!!
- Great Mocha
- Probably cheapest dine in breakfast in this part of town during weekday morning.
- Get the nutella crepe with strawberries and a hint of cognac #vancouver
- Try the Savory Crepe - AMAZING! Smoked Beef, Swiss Cheese, Mushrooms and Dijon Mustard. One of my happiest nights in Vancouver.
- Amazing food and great coffee
- My fave spinach feta egg crepe. A must to try!
- Delish hot choco and u can't go wrong with a savoury crepe
- Yummy crepes! Try the Persian hotdog. Cheap beer! $2.90 for a glass! Tasty burgers. Great place to just grab a bite and hang out.
- Dont come here if you are in a rush. Service is quite slow. The food is ok decent pricing. No gluten free options for crepes or toast.
- Taste-wise the dark chocolate hazelnut crepe was nice, however they really need to work on their plating skills
- Got my mocha and sat in the patio for an hour looking to the crowd
- Simple, but good. Get the takeaway special that comes with coffee.
- Been going to cafe crepe regularly for years. It has never disappointed. Always exceptional food.
- Crepe/Coffee to go special is a great deal.
- Hash browns and their dark chocolate strawberry crepe! Delicious!
- 14 dollar pitchers of beer!
- Crpe nutella banana is awesome Check it out guys