Mexican, Cajun / Creole
- Great food and drinks. However our waitress was pretty rude. A little customer service goes a long way.
- The food is great here. Everything I've tried so far has been delicious. Quesadillas were some of the best I've had anywhere. Jambalaya was a tasty dish that was different from the typical tacos etc.
- Two words: HAPPY HOURS!
- Find the table for four in the back corner room. It offers a view of the lake and a big leather comfy chair for the head of the table.
- It's so mediocre here I can't stand it. Always have lovely servers and bartenders, but if you want Mexican just go to El jimador.
- Don't plan on drinks past 11, the "hostess" behind her bar has her own agenda.
- Fish tacos are really good. Love the free chips and salsa!
- Expensive but good food
- Went here once. Food was good, service was lousy. I have had better Mexican though.
- Yummy food, but expect $12-20 a dish. You get a small amount of free chips and salsa, which are tasty and homemade. An enjoyable experience, although service can be a little slow.
- Ok. Food was tasty. Service a little slow. Above average prices. Decent place.... Don't expect to be wowed.
- Great Wild West Burger and hot fries!
- California chopped salad is great. The cajun bacon wrapped shrimp on it are fantastic.
- Get the Haddock Tacos. They'll be the best fish tacos you've ever had (including hers)
- Burgers are delicious!
- Great place for drinks!
- Look for the carrots on the menu...you'll be shocked how good the veggie version of the buffalo chicken fajita roll-up is!
- Our favorite place to eat. Love their margaritas, fish taco, burritos, etc. Triple points on Mondays!
- Love the grilled shrimp wrapped in bacon app!! Paybacks program is SUPER!! ;)
- Fun place...great specials during Boston sports games .