11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- The chips (really salty) and salsa rock!!
- Order one of their massive margaritas. Delicious!
- Typical Ameri-Mex menu, but this place is more about the bar then the food with a nice variety of tequilas and margaritas for the after work crowd.
- The deserts are really good! But I don't suggest getting it unless you plan on sharing or if you have a major sweet tooth
- The Pineapple Express margarita is amazingly good! Two thumbs up!
- Free poker every Tuesday and Sunday!
- Stay away from the Margarita Tube! It's $70 and you only get about 9 margaritas out of it. You can get $5 drinks separately!!
- Don't order food unless you have a whole day to kill! Service sucks!!!!
- Not a bad item on the menu - PBG's best Mexican (even if there was another).
- Best margaritas in town!!
- Check it out - the new hot spot for singles in Palm Beach Gardens esp on Saturday nights.
- Amazing guacamole and fresh cooked chips. Great margaritas!
- Tacos, burritos, and enchiladas are cheap and plentiful, while house-made ceviche is made throughout the night. But Cabo Flats is all about drinking. Find super-sized, fresh-blended margaritas.
- Mediocre white people food. Happy hour is the only redeeming thing.
- Check out www.birthdaycomp.com get free stuff from local businesses on your birthday!
- ah-mazing margaritas. the cure is freaking beyond!! get it, you won't be disappointed.
- The sublime drink was fabulous! Gotta love the cotton candy that comes out with the check! Went with the girls last night before the movie!
- This place is closed down for business
- Margaritas and guacamole
- Get the vegetarian taco.