The Lanesborough (Hyde Park Corner)
London, Greater London SW1X 7TA
+44 20 7259 5599
- Best tea time all the time
- The best Tea Room in London, elegant and of high quality
- You'll need to book, but this is worth it no mere tourist attraction, the hotel employs a dedicated tea sommelier to guide you through the menu
- One of the best afternoon tea in London,
- Lovely setting with great decor. Staff were really tentive and very knowledgeable of the dishes they served.
- Afternoon tea! Loved the sandwiches and the desserts.. also very attentive staff
- Amazing and classy. I highly recommend this dish - the beef steak with mashed potato.
- The cod fish.
- The best afternoon tea in London, fantastic service. Must try Lanesborough afternoon tea blend with roses and chocolate tea. Game changers
- Mind = blown. One of the best meals I've had in London. Get there early for a glass of champagne in the withdrawing room if you get a chance!
- Set menu was impressively executed. Lovely scotch egg to start with and main of lamb was smooth and perfectly cooked to order. Discretely attentive staff.
- Artichokes soup is from a different world and the rib eye is to die for
- All the time fav place for a per ft afternoon tea
- Great afternoon tea menu! love the hotel and the atmosphere..
- Extremely good place to date
- Attentive service and a lot of food. Mince pies were excellent. It should be for the amount you pay!
- Great afternoon tea - ate so much due to unlimited refills of anything you had!!! Christmas themed afternoon tea so v festive, included Christmas cake, mince pies and mulled wine :)
- Appetiser #1
- Amazing as always! Thanks Stefano x
- The selection of sweets was freshly made and had pleasing balanced taste. Try booking your afternoon tea in the restaurant because it has a nice view. At 4pm, it starts in the restaurant.Happy tea-ing