- Order the Bluto. Open all night.
- Get the Pit Grill Griddle Toast. Trust me.
- Best crepe EVER! Chicken, cheddar and avocado...
- The Nutella and banana crepes are awesome!
- Try the Bluto Stuffed Crepes -
- Self serve coffee bar has some great options. The French Connection is pretty darn good. Sauce on the side.
- You'll have to bother the hostess at least 3 times before you receive service. Don't come here starving.
- Great place for working remote and late on your laptop (strong wi-fi and strong coffee).
- This is a cool hip place open 24 hours! Great service, coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner! Lie music on weekend nights.
- Two words: Hare Krishna.
- Not all Buzzbrews are created equal...this one's the best. Coffee, great food, and classical instruments open mic Tuesday nights.
- French Connection Crepe. You gotta try it.
- WORST BRUNCH EVER! Food is decent but service is ridiculous!
- Delicious coffee and French toast!
- While classical open mic is fun, service tends to be incredibly slow that night so plan to stay for a while.
- Bluto in crepes. Yeah, it is that good...
- The Hari Krishna has feta cheese and avocado. Yumm.
- Classical Open Mic, every Tuesday nite from 8-ish untilwhenever-ish. Bite-sized classical, opera, etc. led by the amazing duo of violinist Mark Landson and pianist Thiago Nascimento.
- Mean Black Bean Crepe. Add veggie sausage and spinach for a rocking high protein healthy breakfast.
- red velvet cake is pretty nice, very moist.