$ $ $
- It's hard to go wrong here. Lobster Reuben, oysters, and peel-and-eat shrimp are all so excellent.
- Luv the view and company
- Hogfish sandwhich is the way to go! Harvey's way and blackened
- Great food, good service. Love the view. Don't let the front turn you off. It's nice inside and by the water. Have to try the smoked fish dip.
- Extraordinary meal - best in Key Largo - crab cakes appetizer amazing and even chili and all preparations of Mahi Mahi - great service with a smile too
- The Key lime pie and Coconut cake were outstanding!!
- Fish tacos were very good. Got them with the fish of the day, yellowdin snapper, yum
- The yellowtail ceviche appetizer is delicious, and big enough to be a meal. The seared ahi tuna app is also amazing (not sure what is in the dipping sauce but yum!). Pina coladas also excellent!
- High end excellent food
- This place is consistently great. Try the peel and eat shrimp and the buzzards favorite.
- Everything, food, service, location. Simple awesome!!!
- this is a gem in key largo!!!
- I had the French toast it was really good my husband enjoyed his crisount sandwich
- Great fish dip and cracked conch.
- DO NOT GET OYSTERS! My family and I went there for my birthday and all 4 of us ended up getting sick :/ food poisoning really bad! The actual food tasted great though. Service was slow when I went.
- Long lines
- You need to be here during a show of the wonderful singer Brenda Starr
- Great brunch in the marina
- You need to watch and listen to the show of Brenda Starr. She's from Key Largo and has a great voice. I will be back next week.
- Yellowtail ceviche IS AMAZING. Says the girl who doesn't like fish hardly at all, ever. Should have taken the pic before we devoured it!