The Buttermilk Drop
- The glazed rings are great, make sure you buy a lot more than you need!
- Everything's delish!
- Aptly named for the best buttermilk drops. Try the red velvet kind. Great donut holes & they have lemon filled donuts!
- Best buttermilk drops in the city!! If you're lucky enough to get'em while they're hot it'll change your life forever.
- Don't forget to visit new French Quarter location named Wink!
- great and cheap donuts, snowballs & king cake
- The best donuts and breakfast in new Orleans. Ask about there chocolate cream filled donuts. Yummy
- Grab the lunch (11-6) for some hearty soul food.
- The former Henry's Bakery relocated and is as good as ever, especially the namesake drops.
- Cinnamon rolls rollin
- Great service
- Open at 6am daily, this bakery has been feeding locals for over ten years. Named after the beloved pastry, grab a few of these melt-in- your-mouth donuts to go along with a stuffed seafood omelette.
- Open at 6am daily this bakery has been feeding locals for over ten years. Named after the beloved pastry, grab a few of these melt in your mouth donuts to go along with an stuffed seafood omelette.
- The donuts Shrimp and Grits and all the breakfast sandwiches are great
- Everything is good, at least donut-wise.
- The buttermilk doughnuts are awesome.
- The donuts of course are great but the breakfast is good southern comfort.
- Best donuts ever!!! A must if you are in New Orleans