Butter & Cream
416 Church St
Decatur, GA 30030
- Butterscotch toffee is salty and bitter so good! Strawberry was icy and milky more than strawberry flavored
- Best Ice Cream in Decatur by far! The waffle cones will make you want to go back for more!
- Such an excellent place for Ice cream! This place has some of the best ice cream flavors in Atlanta. All of their unique flavors are made in house in small batches and are sure to have you coming back
- Everything on the menu is just GREAT! It's like you have stepped into your grandmother's kitchen of homemade sweets. Also the customer service is just as GREAT!. Try the Lavender cookies &lemon bars.
- Definitely some of the best ice cream in Atlanta. Try the freckled chocolate or one of the sorbets.
- Just found this place, and it was excellent. The ice cream is amazing, can't wait to go back and try more flavors. OG Goodness is the best!!!
- I had the butter pecan ice cream which was great.
- You can get 1/2 scoop instead of full scoop for your order which allow you to try more than just 1 or 2 flavors at a time.
- Love the ice cream sandwiches. Theyre pretty big, but the staff will gladly cut it if you want to share one.
- Peaches&scream ice cream
- I absolutely love stopping by almost every week to get this particular dish: homemade ice cream sandwich with salted caramel and brown sugar almond cookies. Try it!!!
- This might be my favorite ice cream in Atlanta.
- Cashew Creme Brule' with Dark Chocolate Sorbet. :-)
- The OG Goidness was really good. So worth the long line to get in. They allow you to sample the flavors!
- The 3 Taverns (local brewery) Chocolate Stout is awesome.
- Real, fresh, ice cream. Very rich but really tasty.
- Salted caramel!
- Ask for samples - they're spoonfuls! Loved the Blueberry Cobbler, Butter Mints, and Bourbon Toffee.
- The kid cup is just enough if you want to watch your calories!
- Employees are very friendly and the ice cream is yummy! Free taste test!