- Get the tomatoes.
- Their burritos are more crispy and tasty than most. Super popular for the after bar crowd. Once you go you will be back.
- If you want some water with your $8 burrito, you'll have to buy a bottle. No free cups of water here.
- 3 dots of hotsauce!
- Hali-shrimp extra hot with extra burrito sauce.
- It's a good burrito place, but its not a Mexican burrito by any means. At least compared to the US.
- Bean & cheese burrito! My favourite burrito spot in the 6.
- Good prices. Veggie soy needs flavor, though.
- Loved the steak burrito, with hot sauce and jalapeos it was perfectly spicy and tasty.
- Best Burrito in the city! Love the halibut.
- Halibut burrito
- Ask for jalopeno peppers to be broken down in your burrito! Later mixture of hot sauce-peppers-and warm burrito creates mouth burning sensation!
- The steak burrito is delicious. Loaded with steak and veggies. The large pretty much weighs the same as a newborn baby. Great food at a very affordable price.
- Awesome burritos!
- Love their burritos, but last time we placed a bulk order I ordered several toppings, only received cheese lettuce & sour cream..I called to complain & they promised me a free one on my next visit :)
- Chk hot with everything! $8 all in. Deal!
- They just got new black beans in :)p