$ $ $
- patio out front is cute :) the chicken, brie, apple sandwich was good but not as good at the one at Earls. sandwich special: salmon on dill bread and cucumbers and other greens was refreshing
- Get the Irish Stew or Burgoo Clubhouse!
- Get the carrot soup. Simply AMAZING! One of the best soups I've ever had...
- Absolute best comfort food: straight up tomato soup and the cheese grillers.
- Love the soups. So good!
- The fondue is good, and I did eat a whole pot myself :)
- Gooey Cheese Grillers. Must. Try.
- brie fondue is to die for! I could eat a whole pot to myself!
- Mmm. Try the fonduemental!
- Mojito Mondays! $5 Mojitos on Mondays
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup
- Shepherds Pie. Very cozy.
- Fondue, burgers, pizza, sandwiches, salads, beers! Order anything, you'll not be disappointed, and staff members are very nice!
- Great mac and cheese but make sure to choose the "more" option. As it says on the label: great comfort food!
- If you ask for gluten free they'll bring you the full allergy/nutritional guide to look through.
- Love the Brie fondue
- Everything! I've never had a bad meal. Bit pricey but with the location that's to be expected.
- The strawberry lemonade is the bomb! Order that and you will never want to taste normal lemonade again. Also, their Mac and cheese is amazing. I sing their praises.
- Red wine
- Get the tastiest chicken sandwich. Also the after school special is a gear deal the soup is more then enough