G/F, De Fenwick, 42-50 Lockhart Rd
+852 2787 1288
- Classic American Restaurant, best choice , only Burgers .... that is alls
- Baylyorum cheeseburger ine
- . .
- The buns on these burgers are made by magic. Dont know how they do it.
- Double Cheese Burger. Chicken Nugget. Caesar Salad. Classic Buffalo Wings. Orange Juice. Cranberry Juice. Latte. San Miguel Pale Pilsen.
- The cheese burger is definitely the best burger in town. The rich buttery flavoured burger bun was soft and melt in your mouth. The beef patty was juice and just the right amount of beef.
- I love their burger here!!!! Mushroom cheese and the signature one were also very good!!!
- Lunch specials. Free power and wifi
- Burgers are excellent. Service is incompetent. Get the garlic fries and ask them to put melted cheese on top.
- Tried the hiro burger. Wasabi taste wasnt strong enough which was a bit disappointing. Still prefer the cheese burger.
- The burgers are decent but way too expensive for what you get. Pricing is up to par with places like Butchers Club and these guys are not competing. Not bad but not good enough for the cost.
- Fantastic veggie burgers & tatertots
- Happiness that you can taste is their slogan. Mine tasted like mild discomfort. The whole bun to patty ratio is off.
- Great burgers, great fries. Buy 10, get one free.
- Cheeseburger is not bad here. Bun is soft and beef patty has a nice meaty texture. Lunch special for the price of burger you get free fries and soft drink.
- Get the mushroom burger and truffle fries ! Friendly service.
- Yummy fries and decent burger set at lunch which is a decent value. 24hr operation which makes it even better for your post Wanchai gut rot/munchies
- Double cheese burger, Mushroom cheese burger, Milkshake are very good!
- Signature Cheese Burger with Milkshakes