Bunbury's Coffee Shop
Coffee Shop, Café
- Lance may be a doper, but the coffee here is still legit.
- Do not go here on the weekends too many idiots thinking they are lance Armstrong.
- Don't go here on weekdays, too many wanna be intellectuals trying to be Thoreau
- adorable coffee shop in an adorable town. my cappuccino was perfect, maple French toast muffin delicious. it's like sitting in someone's family room. just watch out for the wobbly bar stools:)
- Lance Armstrong shows up here from time to time when riding in the area.
- cyclists' special: gatorade, espresso, bagel, boiled egg
- Good coffee. Ride here through tallman moutain park from 9W
- Good location, but service is typically rude, cash only, and the food selections are mediocre.
- Drip coffee is good
- It's a cute coffee shop but it looks like it hasn't been cleaned in a while... also seems a bit understaffed
- Oh, Raffi's iced mocha!!
- Hours are 6:30 - 6pm
- Bunbury bun, cinnamon chip scone, and americano.
- Ride here from NYC and buy a scone
- great iced ginger peach tea
- Tastiest. Muffin. Ever. Also, fun to see how many other cyclists stop by on weekend mornings.
- Seems they have a bit of an ant problem right now, particularly in the bathroom, which seems it hasn't been cleaned this year (it's July now...)
- Lance Armstrong came here so it's pretty much hallowed ground.
- Have a Bunbury Bun with your coffee!
- Wear spandex, and order the cinnamon chip scone just like Lance Armstrong does when he visits!