Bukit Merah View Market & Food Centre
Food Court, Food Truck, Coffee Shop
115 Bukit Merah View
- The economic rice stall @ 01-44 (sells very good mixed rice with freshly cooked ingredients. Value for $$$ too!
- Late night dinner: S$2.50 only with not bad Fish Balls Bak Chor Mee @ #01-45 (next to the Yu Zhi Jia BBQ).
- Love the carrot cake here !!
- must eat the carrot cake & + fish cake...good! if u r not ordering the drinks beside it, then don't sit outside the pavement,many times ppl kana scolded by the drink stall owner...
- Must try the bukit merah view carrot cake #01-279
- Hai San Chicken Rice is excellent!
- Late night dinner place with ample open space carpark ;-)
- Carrot cake: While enjoyg plate fr Bukit Merah View Carrot Cake #01-37, discovered their lineage! Chk out Dr Leslie Tay's http://ieatishootipost.sg/2010/02/bukit-merah-view-carrot-cake-last.html
- The wee western damn nice! Must try!!
- must try the duck rice! beside the carrot cake stall!
- Try the yong tau foo here, long queue expected~ open from midnight only!
- Cheap and nice desserts at Qing Tian Dessert stall, must try!
- Prata. Enjoyed my prata from 786 (stall #01-72). Attracted to it initially due to locals queuing up for this stall (instead of the others). Prata was chewy & not oily. Stallholders are a friendly lot
- POSB ATM nearby, at next block 117, hidden behind lift lobby A
- Teh peng (iced milk tea). Luck Seng #01-31 pre-mixes the milk tea and stores it in bottles in his fridge. When u order, it's served over ice & is super chilled. Thoughtful!
- Hong xing fish ball noodles at #01-07. Excellent!
- R&D wanton noodles is really not bad
- Hock Ann Prawn Noodle/Lor Mee yummy!
- If you like Fried Bee Hoon, try Yip Economical Bee Hoon at #01-33. They fry up a decent dish and serves it with the traditional chilli sauce not the nasi lemak type you find commonly in other places.
- The Thai food stall is pretty good