Bugaloo's Conch Crawl
$ $ $
- Sit on the beach. Scorched conch is amazing. Unlike other tipper, not a long wait at all.
- The grilled fish burger was amazing! Service by Vaneza was also great...
- Great view, service & drinks. It is a bit windy & the food was good too! They also have a shop to sell t shirts and jewelry.
- Great view, service and drinks. It is a bit windy and the food was good too! They also have a shop to sell t shirts and jewelry.
- Small portions but nice service and tasty food! Got the scorched conch and coconut shrimp. Went at night and it was a little hard to find but cool place. 4/5
- Amazing views, relaxed atmosphere, really nice staff. Try the coconut conch!
- Best conch fritters in Provo, if not all of Turks & Caicos
- Best coconut shrimp. Atmosphere was fun and entertainment was really good. We had a large group here and everyone had great food, great time.
- The fish is amazing!
- Good vibe good first taste and variety of conch options
- It's super windy. Right on the beach. The food was just okay. I had the cracked conch. Tasted like calamari in funnel cake batter. My gf had the conch burger. Beware it has bacon!
- Sauted conch and conch burger all on island time so be patient
- Loving the food and music
- Conch was great, great staff, good local food.
- Cucina incredibile e panorama indimenticabile...
- Drinks only the good is horrible. Lee will give you a good laugh!!!
- Sit on the beach and watch them catch your conch! Conch fritters are awesome!
- Buffalo shrimps are extremely hot. Watch out!
- Expect to wait a long time for your order. Island time but conch is worth it.
- Very nice setting right on the edge of the water... with good local fare.