Buffalo Wild Wings
Food Court, Fried Chicken, Wings
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Maureen is the best bartender ever!!!
- The waitress Stephanie forgot to put in our order. 30 min later she asked "have you decided yet?" Which clearly meant our order had been forgotten by her. It took an hour to get our meal. Pathetic.
- Consistently the worst service of any BBW ever. Don't come here for lunch. Or really if you need to be anywhere, ever.
- Ridonkculously slow service! Even for a glass a water!
- Don't listen to the lovers, this place has terrible management and understaffed. Making money hand over fist with few return customers.
- Avoid the guy in the camouflage Niners hat...what a weirdo. He's a vaper!
- New location, new vibe, same good times. Amazing job on the new location. As always, great food and great service
- I absolutely love you Buffalo Wild Wings! Check out Freebie today! http://taps.io/freebie
- They have beer here. It tastes good.
- Ger prepared for bad service =S
- Much better than the old one on Lincoln as it's bigger due to the 'stadium' concept that they used. It's also way cleaner and brighter than the old space as well. The service was so so. Try it out!
- Worst BW3. I was just greeted to a restroom checklist sitting on the counter, facing customers as I signed my carryout check. "Restroom checklist?" I asked. "Yeah, it gets pretty nasty in there."
- The service is generally bad here. The management must not be too great. They never greet you at the door. But I keep coming back because the wings are good.
- This place is way better. And bigger then the one skokie
- Try the Redhook Game Changer Ale.
- Service was realllly bad. Don't sit in Manny's section!
- Worst b dubs ever! Constantly messes up take-out orders and employees are so disorganized
- Doesn't get too crowded here on game days.
- Spicy Garlic Wings, Draft Beer, tons of TVs
- Be prepared for poor/slow service, a charge for sauce for BYO burger, and get your bill wrong..