Buffalo Coffee Roastery
350 Main St (in Main Place Mall)
Buffalo, NY 14202
- By far this little place is a gem. Price for beans is for a full pound!
- Staff is ridiculously friendly. Loved them!
- I found this shop through Foursquare. I had a really nice cup of Honduran coffee. The staff were really nice people with smiles. Perhaps from drinking all that coffee lol. #kingofcoffeenyc
- Get their cold brew. It's soo good. Don't let the fact that this is in the McKinley mall discourage you.
- Wide selection of coffee and tea, along with baked goods, in an always friendly spot.
- Great coffees!
- Bourbon-pecan should be a permanent fixture on the menu.
- Hope is the sweetest barista around!
- Makes my morning bearable w/ their speedy service & amazing coffee. But please get some new flavors ... can't take anymore apple or cranberry flavors.
- Best Coffee in Buffalo & also the nicest staff around! <3
- Sherri is the sweetest barrista :D