Buenos Aires Polo Club
$ $ $ $
33 Wyndham Street
+852 2321 8681
- Great place to go for a steak. Do order the provolet.
- The melted cheese with bread was really good, as are their steaks, which are chargrilled to perfection. Drinks (alcohol) are pricey and adds a lot on the ultimate bill.
- Good steaks in a fancy place
- The rib eye and sirloin steaks are amazing! And the duck fries!!
- Good quality steak, but a bit on the pricey side.
- Must try their 30pz t bone!
- The chateaubriand was way too salty...
- Fun decor, cocktails are nice, the hot cheese provoleta is tasty. T-bone ribeye was slightly on chewy side, but intense flavours from the marinating herbs and chimichurri sauce.
- Great quality steak and the melted cheese with bread was very yummy as well. Def one of the best in hk.
- Provoleta, chorizo, T Bone, mashed potato are all delicious here! May be the best steak in hk.
- Awesome steak, mash potatoes and love the melted cheese with bread!
- Best steak in HK hands downs and great decor too. Caparinha's are also good
- Cool atmosphere, an authentic steak and nice people :)
- Didnt order beef but salmon steak was not bad. Appetiser are not so good. Very salty salad. Break was okish. Very loud environment and service really bad. Not attentive at all.