1564 Garnet Ave (Ingraham St)
San Diego, CA 92109
- Super cute 50s themed diner! Prices are really good for their huge portions and their opened 24hrs!!! Their homemade chilis are amazing and also their grilled cheese sandwiches are phenomenal! Best!
- be careful when using coupon and make sure theywill really honor it i ended up paying more for dinner than if i hadnt ended up using the coupon
- The colors and decor are well done!
- The ambiance here is very tasteful and fun! The homemade sauce on the chips was delicious! Their pico, beans eggs...all fab. Only con, the chips got soggy while I was still eating.
- Os lanches so sensacionais.
- Burgers, shakes, and malts.