Brother Jimmy's BBQ
- Everything was kind of bland
- A BBQ joint running out of brisket at lunch is a crime. So was the prep of their pork. Avoid it, plenty of other good options in NH.
- The service was good, food was so-so.
- Fries are good, good variety of TV screens
- Had the brisket sandwich w/collard greens topped off w/banana pudding. Was all just ok, nothing special. Had to add bbq sauce, to sandwhich. Great eating outside though and waitress was nice.
- Had the fried chicken really had no flavor, was disappointed as it looked like it knew good southern cooking was more commercial than authentic. Pass on the baked beans as well. Sorry guys :(
- This is BBQ in name only.
- The Pulled Pork, BBQ Chicken, Baby Back Ribs are phenomenal and to top it off the Collard Greens were beyond description and reminded me of my family's greens.The Bread pudding topped off the meal.