Brooklyn Botanic Garden Terrace Café
1000 Washington Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11225
- Go here! Everything is made from quality ingredients & the staff is really nice.
- Terrace Cafe has some if the best food ever! Seriously.
- Iced tea is delicious and has slices of fresh lemon.
- now called Yellow Magnolia. a huge disappointment. Terrace Cafe had seasonal fresh produce. Everything was tasty. Now Salad is wilted Bread dry.the bill was up of $50 for 2 sandwich 2 drinks 1 coffee.
- Esta muy limpio y cuidado
- buttermilk fried chicken cobb salad - don't forget to pick up your dressing at the counter
- hot dog is always a good fallback choice for picky kids
- We had to stay in a really long line for about 20min. But the worst was the customer service. The lady attendant was very unkind.
- The chicken rice soup today was excellent!
- If you've got hungry kids and there's a line forget about it.
- Amazing place at Brooklyn botanic garden. The muffin is delicious!
- The gazpacho is excellent! The grilled aged cheddar cheese with apricot preserves and tarragon is great!
- Gr8 green gazpacho ! For the garlic lovers out there :)
- Gets crowded. So if you are hungry go to Cafe first! Good food!
- Really awesome, fresh, tasty food! A pleasant surprise!!
- This is really an enchanting place where relaxing yourself before continuing your walking in the botanic garden!
- Great burger!