The Broken Egg
221 N Main St (at Miller Ave)
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- No chocolate milk :(
- Apple raisin toast, banana crunch pancakes, the devil's hash
- Delicious breakfast place. Some plates are large enough for two. Try the Elizabeth Breakfast Stew!
- The "Rude Roy" omlette is amazing.
- You have to try the cajon omelette best way to start your Sunday
- Love the Greek Fetish and Cajun Omelettes, not to mention the bottomless cup of coffee. The Broken Egg is an Ann Arbor tradition.
- I had the Three Musketeers and it was okay. I thought the price was a little high for what you got and the taste.
- One of those places you expect to find in a place like Ann Arbor. You know the kind. Massive decadent sweet breakfasts. Equally massive savory breakfasts. Equally massive waitresses with big hearts.
- Everything is always fresh and amazing. Have to get an omelette.
- Probably my favorite brunch place--they have a lot of creative pancakes, waffles, omelettes, etc.
- It's alright. Food is pretty good. But the service can be pretty slow and it can be pretty loud. Not good for large groups. Kind of pricey in my opinion as well.
- Crepes and eggs
- The variety of French Toast creations and the French Toast specials are great here. Wait times on weekend mornings, especially game day weekends can be long.
- Complicated breakfast, plenty of food, only students I saw were eating with his/her parents
- The Eggs Arnold is phenomenal.
- Packed on the weekends but worth the wait!
- Slowest. Service. Ever.
- Devils hashish great food
- WOW.... ....Was hard to decide on what to eat. had what I call the healthy Eggs Benedict with fresh spinach, grilled tomato, eggs poached to perfection and a yogurt tarragon sauce.....
- Great breakfast place. :)