- Best at late night
- Literally the worst service ever. I have never felt so much contempt for a staff.
- They promise "The World's Best Pancakes," but I remain skeptical.
- Take some gas ex as soon as u get home if u have the pancakes!
- Bayonne,NJ has a Broadway dinner. Come try it out. :-D. TCB
- Order breakfast sandwiches for pick up and they will be waiting for you when you arrive. I've never had to wait!
- Frozen hot chocolate rocks, but best when owner makes it.
- Only good after the bars close for people watching and a Taylor Ham egg and cheese.
- Service is always slow as shit but the food and atmoshpere are cool
- kids fruit and yogurt - plain greek yogurt, fruit salad, and sweet raspberry syrup
- cheeseburger panini deluxe served with french fries and onion rings
- Get the Pancakes!
- Pastrami burger must try!
- Pancakes and Eggs are both good. The wait staff is very friendly.
- Had pancakes, they were the worst. With the grossest syrup and when you pay extra for the real maple syrup, it's an inadequate amount. Bacon tasted like sausage and was clearly all cooked together.
- The best and LARGEST omelets money can buy!
- Get pancakes. Friendly service, though late at night prices seem to be higher than reported on menu (2 x $6.95 pancakes became $17.80 on bill before tax).
- Well known for its pancakes. They have a coffee bar for the customer to go.
- Average diner food.
- I totally recommend the Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes and fresh squeezed Orange Juice..my husband had the Lobster Hash, it rocks. Now I want both lol...