- Host of Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy Fieri, made it over to Broadway Diner, a family-run place with a huge menu.
- My Friend got the Cookies and Cream Pancakes and got diabetes.... But it was delicious. Highly suggest this diner.
- Had the lumberjack breakfast and I swear I gained 3 lbs. It was the best!
- If you're in the mood for breakfast and you've got a sweet tooth, get the French toast stuffed with sweet cream cheese.
- Tell the folks over at Broadway diner Peter Darrell sent you!
- Scam alert! Every check over $20 is hit with an automatic 15% gratuity. They say it's to protect their servers, how about give great service promptly!
- Huge scrapple portions
- Try to choose from their dessert case, anything cheesecake works.
- Everything was fantastic the service and food
- Good food, especially breakfast, waffles, pancakes, burgers, sandwiches, appetizers and desserts. Good service. Clean.
- Their Maryland crab soup is THE BOMB. If it's not the best in Baltimore, it's definitely in the running.
- Elvis French Toast, ftw
- They hide the "breakfast specials" menu. Ask for it, its worth it!
- The salads are pricey, but some of them are pretty fantastic. Try the New Orleans Chicken Salad.
- The food isn't as good as it used to be. I had the cream cheese stuffed french toast. But it was way too much. It was over powering.
- When u get yur dessert walk to the dessert table because yur taste buds give u the answer
- Nothing special! My coffee was burnt, my sandwich and fries were nothing but mediocre, it was overpriced ($32 for 2 sandwiches & 2 coffees), and as a server I was extremely disappointed in my waiter.
- Get a salad with salmon. It's a good portion and perfectly cooked. I highly recommend either the greek village or the exotic. Both are delicious, and they never skimp on the feta!!
- Try the Reuben Pastrami Burger - An East Coast carnivore's dream.
- late night ask for mona best server