Brix Sunset Beach
$ $ $
16635 Pacific Coast Hwy (at 19th St)
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Ole blue eyes burger and kale salad with a beer. My sort of meal! Love, love, love BRIX!
- Amazing place if you have a pallet for craft beer and wine then this is the place! One side wine other side beer..
- The BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA is amazing.
- fun open mic on wednesday nights. decent beer selection.
- Great wines and craft beers. Delish sandwiches too.
- Excellent!! Great food, Great Service, Great Beer...Fun!! DocMurdock - Approved
- Awesome deli, great pastrami, live music, beer and wine, free pretzel stick with yelp check in!
- Nice place, good ambience, a little something for everyone. Definitely check it out!
- Sat at the bar and got great recommendations from Carlos ! The clam chowda and wine were fabulous and not to expensive.
- Don't come here. Service is awful. Staff is incredibly rude and judgmental.
- The Mayor will buy the first person who shakes his hand a beer.
- Mayor says go for the Kahootz.
- The Yenta sandwich is the bomb.
- It's in Sunset Beach tho not Huntington. .. why does HB think they can annex everything?
- Ole' blue eyes is a great burger! I highly recommend! Garlic fries are yummy too!
- Try the flight of four 5oz beers.. I chose the Heffs.. burp burp
- Black diamond!