2907 S Archer Ave
Chicago, IL 60608
- Best Brownies:)
- If you want, nay, need to get your hands on the much-prized bacon buns ($0.90) at this 30-plus-year-old bakery, best to arrive earlydoors open at 5 a.m.or call ahead to reserve them.
- Keep cash if paying less than 5 bucks
- Gotta try the brownies ... Sooooo Gooooddd
- Best of the best!
- Try the famous bacon buns!
- Simply the Best!
- Bacon buns, Ham Buns, real pazcki!
- Bacon buns are the Original and the Best in town! If they're out of Bacon Buns, try the Ham Buns.. Really good too!
- Consistently excellent baked goods at ridiculously low prices. Everything is excellent, but if youre stuck on what to choose, try a custard-filled coffee cake, or the cinnamon nut coffee cake.
- They have a small fridge where you can buy a carton of eggs, milk, or chocolate milk at this gem to go with your donut or baked good.
- They open at 5AM and remember to bring cash if you are spending less than $5. They accept credit cards, but orders with credit card under $5 have an add. fee. Baked items are still worth the fee lol
- Bacon buns, cinnamon rolls, & donuts are all delicious. I got 2 cinnamon rolls & 2 bacon buns for under $4! Call ahead for large orders. You won't regret going here! So tasty and can't beat the price.
- These doughnuts are already heavy hitters and thats before adding a maple glaze and topped with enough bites of bacon to cause cardiac arrest simply looking at it.
- The traditional bakery is best known for its bacon buns and the large variety of excellent paczki it puts out for Fat Tuesday.
- Paczki day is madness, but it's worth it. (FYI they open at midnight on Paczki day, so maybe you can avoid the chaos!)
- Order ahead for paczki day and don't forget to get more than you need.
- Ham and cheese croissants. Delicious!
- Bacon buns ftw
- Great foods! Great prices!