- Bistro chicken was just amazing. Never have had such moist, flavorful chicken! Citrus vinaigrette dressing was wonderful. Service was MIA and forgot our appetizer but oh well.
- Deviled eggs and sugar bacon!!! OMG... Heaven!!
- The meatloaf is delish
- Try the Bread Pudding
- Can't go wrong with the Prime Sirloin Meat Loaf!
- The chicken and waffle is the most delicious version I have ever tasted in my entire life. The way they bread the chicken is unlike anything I've ever had. It's a must eat.
- Been here half a dozen times and the food and service are always great.
- The deviled eggs are amazing!
- Crab cakes are perfectly seared, moist and delicious. Fresh squeezed mimosas!!
- I always have the tuna steak ... it's not on the menu but they will fix it for you. It's amazing. I have jasmine rice with it. YUM.
- Sushi is good. Steak is large so is the baked potato. They serve the steak drenched in herb butter as is common in USA. I wish they had warned me as I hate this practice. I scraped it all off to enjoy
- Great place for lunch... Love their salads & veggie burger.
- Prime rib delicious! The bread is good also!
- Ribs are good
- I love getting a veggie plate, which is 3 of their seasonal sides. The ahi tuna burger is one of my favorites, along with the grilled artichoke as a starter. They also have a great Bloody Mary bar!
- One of my favorite places to dine in Charlotte.
- Chocolate chip dessert is AMAZING.
- Just ask for normal things, I asked for something exotic and wasn't very good
- Deviled eggs are worth it. Trying the baby back ribs tonight. Great spot for eating with coworkers.