- The chocolate chip cookie dessert is a must! Nothing like a warm gooey cookie with vanilla ice cream yummm
- So far everything has been great - try the Cobb Salad and the Parmesan chicken. Great food!
- Deviled Eggs & Sugar Bacon.
- The spinach and artichoke dip is better than Houston's or whatever it's called now
- $5 beers on tap all day / everyday. Probably the best beer deal you'll find in the Gables.
- Best Happy Hour deals in Coral Gables! Delicious snacks and ice cold drafts
- Food was very good. Service was great. Had chilean sea bass with yummy fries. Hot chocolate chip cookie in piping hot skillet w/ice cream was divine.
- Amazing food!! Service and atmosphere
- Tiger Tear salad was great. Nicely marinated filet mignon and greens. Delicious!
- Deviled eggs with sugar bacon, Cobb salad, crab cakes and meat loaf - delicious!
- Good fish tacos but still not better than ale house fish tacos!
- Love the Margherita Flatbread on the happy hour bar menu.
- Delicious full rack of ribs served in a vinegar-based spicy BBQ sauce
- service & Food was great! Steak & blue cheese Flatbread was delicious! food portions are reasonably large. barbeque chicken salad had a little bit of lettuce but lots of chicken. no complaints.
- The ribs were great but a little spicy. The chocolate chip cookie skillet was amazing for desert
- I love BRICKTOPS always have always will. Damn shame they closed in Coral Gables. Best brunch special in Gables is gone
- The private room is noisy and difficult to move around. Wait staff was great! Food was average.
- Great atmosphere, decent happy hour specials, the happy hour bites are so so... tried both the sliders and the lettuce cups, the sliders were the better of the two.
- a winner- Cloth napkins, outdoor seating,great burger, good fries,full bar with seating- i could eat here every other day-they do a great cookie in a pan with ice cream for dessert, or an appetizer...
- Very special place.. fire place gives a family touch. Great service. Little overpriced...